Get ready for HeliYatra best-selling package of Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter for
5 nights and 6 days this year. This divine yatra starting and ending point is Dehradun, covering the all sacred Char Dham; Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath.
Luxurious Services, VIP darshans, Comfortable stays, Delicious meals, VIP Puja and informed handlers at every location are the highlights of this bestselling Chardham Yatra tour.
Departure and Return Location :- Dehradun
Have a look at the detailed chardham tour itinerary that will allure you to book Chardham package right away. Best Price Guarantee
- Complimentary lavish stay for 1 Night in Dehradun.
- Pick and Drop facility from Airport, bus stand and railway station.
- Luxurious stay and delicious meals.
- VIP darshans at every Dham .
- Local sightseeing by Toyota Innova/same.
- Palki (Sedan Chair) at Yamunotri.
- All Applicable Meals.
- Maha Abhishek Puja at Badrinath.
- Rudra Abhishek Puja at Kedarnath.
Hotels in Use:
Dehradun : Lemon Tree
Yamunotri : Yamunotri Cottage
Gangotri : Himalayan Natue Resort
Guptkashi : Villa Aadhya
Badrinath : Snow Crest / Sarovar Portico
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
- Maximum 05/06 Passengers/Guest will be allowed in 01 Helicopter.
- Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted due to limited space in the helicopter. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
- All temples are located at high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens for helicopter.
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
- Full amount has to be deposited 7 days prior to date of journey.
- In case the journey is not finished within the given time and passengers would not be able to visit Dham due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons. In this scenario company will still try to visit the all dham by extending the timeframe. Company will do all the dhams on the next day if weather condition remains poor whole day.
- In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money i.e if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund 50% payment . If unable to do 3 Dhams then we will refund 75% and so on. This proportionate money is exclusive of Royalty fee, Taxes and fixed components.
- Any Extra Night due to bad weather will be borne by client itself.
- CANCELLATION POLICY : If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges:
- 30 days before Journey – 30% of amount.
- In between 15 to 30 days before journey – 70% of amount.