Dear Sir/ Madam,
Sahapathika, since its inception, has always tried to provide the best service and make every effort to have a long lasting relationship with every esteemed guest who have given us an opportunity to serve them.. This is achieved by providing a transparent dealing with safe and secure journey without any misunderstanding between Sahapathika and you at any time. Sahapathika expects you to understand and accept all the terms and conditions before confirming the trip or pay us the Advance amount. It is assumed that you have accepted all Terms and Conditions set forth by the company once you confirm the tour. Every policy related to Reservations/Cancellations and Amendment of tour is as given in the Reservations section. Every guest is required to send us the filled personal data form which will be sent to you along with conformation mail:
1. The booking shall be confirmed only after we receive an advance payment of Rs 50% (if booking is made 30 Days prior) 75% if booking is made One week prior and 100% if made 2-3 Days prior to start of Journey.
2. The balance amount has to be paid 2 Days prior to Start of Tour.
3. The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Sahapathika is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
4. All the rates are calculated on the basis of current situations such as vehicle charges, negotiated rates with hotels, houseboat rates etc. and any increase in government surcharge or fuel charges, if increases for any of the services mentioned above will be directly levied from the customer.
5. Usual check in and check out time of most of the hotels are 12 Noon for check in and 10AM for check out, we request for early check in in case of arrival and availability is solely on the status of room availability. We do not take any commitments if the hoteliers cannot provide the room on actual time
6. For all packages, unless mentioned rates are calculated for the base category rooms at all hotels and any up gradation of rooms attracts the difference in amount
7. All rooms booked will be for double sharing unless mentioned and any meal plan mentioned in will be for fixed menu which is fixed by specific hotels
8. For houseboat bookings for 21hrs, check in time is 12Noon and check out time is 9AM. Any delay in check in will not be compensated for check out time. All food at houseboat will be of fixed menu. A/C will be working only between 9Pm to 6AM unless mentioned. Houseboat will be anchored from 5.30PM to 6AM due to government ban on using the boat during this time
9. We reserve the right to change or modify any part of the itinerary before or after the commencement of tour, in case of any unforeseen incidents and our priority will be for the safety and wellbeing of our esteemed guests
10. We shall not be responsible for any delays or alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to flight cancellations, natural hazards, accidents, breakdown, weather, sickness, political closures or any other unforeseen incidents. In case of any incidents, any extra expense occurred will be directly collected from the guest
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
11. In case of hartal or bandh or any situation where the vehicle cannot be taken out to road, we try to move you from the point before/after the hartal/bandh starts and any extra room which is not calculated in the package, if required have to be paid by guest.
12. We do not take any responsibility for any loss, injury or damage to person or anything due to any incidents beyond our control
13. We do not have any insurance policy and it is the traveller’s responsibility to make sure you have enough insurance coverage. All luggage & personal property/s are at the guests risk at all times.
14. In case of vehicle breakdown, we will be arranging alternate provisions for your safe journey, but the time loss due to any incident will not be compensated
15. It is the responsibility of any traveller to hold valid travel documents and statutory clearances, such as passports, visas, confirmed air/rail tickets, insurance and medical insurance certificates, any other document used to confirm an arrangement with service provider and other statutory certificates, to enable him/her to travel on tour.
16. In case of any complaints of dissatisfaction, it should be informed immediately to your tour representative. We will try to resolve it at same time if it is within our limitations/constrains and no complaints will be entertained after utilizing/start utilizing the service
17. We are not responsible if you do any payment to any person for any reason during the tour without our written concern and no refund will be entertained in such cases
18. All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Goa courts only….