5 Day 4 Night
3 Star Hotel / Camp
Family, Group, Couple
Char Dham of Uttarakhand or Chota Char Dham (small four abodes) is one of the most important and devoted Hindu Pilgrimages in India. It comprises of four most holy sites of Uttarakhand, namely – Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri.
The amazing valleys of the Great Himalayas proudly reflect thousands years old legends and history by beholding these sacred shrines at different districts namely Uttarkashi, Chamoli and Rudraprayag on the splendid Garhwal hills. This prominent trip was being initiated thousands years ago in 8th Century by the great reformer and philosopher Adi Shankaracharya and since then the Chardham tour is welcoming numerous pilgrims at such tremendous locations.
This pilgrimage starts from Haridwar, the perfect gateway to God and can be reached to Uttarkashi for Gangotri and Yamunotri shrine and be completed at Chamoli by visiting the Badrinath Temple.
- 04 Nights stay as per below detailed hotels.
- 04 Breakfast and Dinner at Hotels.
- All sightseeing and transportation as per itinerary.
- All toll tax Parking and driver allowance.
- Airfare or Train fare.
- Coolie/ Porter charges.
- Any meals other than those specified in Tour Cost Includes.
- Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes.
[table id=1 /]
Payment & Cancellation Terms:
[table id=2 /]